Friday, April 11, 2014

Trancing Cotton at the sofa

The urine burnt article which I stumbled online recently really disturbed me a lot. And Cotton previously has a lot of matted fur at his butt still fresh in my mind though I have combed them all out. Once a while, I will still spot one or two matted fur at his butt areas.

This time round, I decided to try trancing Cotton at our sofa with a little pillow to level high his butt. Indeed, what I observed previously on trancing Cotton in-sync with trancing rabbit at Wiki-How. The edge or "valley" between my two cushion also helps to secure Cotton in position better. Now, almost free hands-on available, I could also comb his rear that's near and under his hind legs. Cotton cannot be blind-folded or else he will struggle more. He has to be in the know-how.

Trancing Cotton at sofa with small pillow to level up his butt


Left: Before combing; Right: After combing
I shared the Before and After photo with another bun parent who in his opinion, not much differences between the two and in the first place, Cotton's condition was great. What a compliment for Cotton.....I always see Cotton cleaning himself and maybe that's why no likely possible of urine burnt incident and plus, he's free roam at his playpen and total freedom without supervision at night. Keeping Cotton at his tip-top condition is very important for me now because he has a vain mummy (yours truly) in the first place. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment