Sunday, April 27, 2014

I love the $2 shop!

Dear BlogSpot:
 
My mummy was so happy when she went to the $2 shop at IMM building yesterday and so am I. No, she did not bring me along but all the items bought were just for me. Yay!! Let's see what she bought for me:

 
A mini-dust pan?! OMG! Is she hinting that I need to do my own cleaning from now on? Doesn't she know that I am happiest when I slave her?

 
Yes! Finally a glass plate for my fresh vegetable and the bowl for my pellets. More pellets please please.




 Mummy was so excited when she found this cat's collar with a bell. Terrible woman. She wants to collar me so that she and Daddy can track and monitor every of my movement. Hmph! The excuse they gave was for my safety reason such that they be aware of my presence whenever I go to the kitchen. Oh no....I cannot sneak up on Daddy anymore. I love to give Daddy a scare in the morning when he's collecting his hot water electric flask. : (
 
Well at least mummy still has a little consideration to secure the bell with a cable tie and move the knotted part to the front so that no rough edge will hurt my delicate skin.


She bought 2 of these metal mesh.....argh....to block my certain access around the house. What the heck is she thinking?!

Of all the loots she bought, only the glass plate and bowl are decent to me and the rest are craps. Can somebody please tell my mummy not to waste her monies on buying these craps anymore?

Sign-off,
Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment