Saturday, April 19, 2014

School bag for Cotton!

Cotton now has a school bag! Yipeee!

I been seeing other bun parents posting pictures of their bunnies and their school bags so I just had to get one for Cotton too. It costs me $8.90 in total (including shipping). Isn't the bag cute like Cotton?


Cotton's first school bag
So what was Cotton's response at first sight with his school bag? Let's see....









I think he is pondering what's on earth is this yellow thing on my back! Hahahaha.... He really stood there stoning and let me take pictures of him.



The bag is now hanging at his playpen and is stuffed with his wet tissue pack and harness-leash. His playpen is getting full of hanging stuffs now...hahahaha....oops. Anyway, Cotton is ready for school anytime....woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment