Sunday, April 27, 2014

Litter Tray Liner

I am still trying to fine-tune cleaning Cotton's litter box so that I can clean even faster and yet, environmental friendly at the same time. I read that there are litter box liner available just for the purpose and so I got to try.
 
It's not cheap - 15 pieces for $6, and I want to see if Cotton's urine will seep through the liner or not. At first look, the liner is thicker, smoother and definitely feel better quality.  Anyway, let see how it is set-up.
 
The liner I bought to try


The liner fits my tray perfectly
 
I added the pee pad as an extra protection and prevent Cotton to bite/dig it
 
And the verdict? Absolutely no leakage! Awesome product! However, Cotton's litter box has to be changed every alternative day so this liner is not affordable for my case. So I am going to try double layering the black plastic. Check out my next entry again.
 
The litter box is absolutely dry like Cotton's hay




No comments:

Post a Comment