Friday, April 4, 2014

Muuuack!

Sleeping in Cotton's playpen has proven that our relationship has moved another step closer to each other! Yay!

I started off with letting him sleeps next to me, then slowly progressed to 'ET' with his front paw with my fingers and now, smooching his head without negative reaction! I really believe that Cotton does aware and know Uncle Hubby and I love him dearly.

Initially when I started my first smooching action on his head, I would slowly inch closer to kiss him. He was alert but still lying on the floor and he would move his head up and sniffed around. He was not used to having me above his head - maybe my action feels like a predator hovering over him. I quickly smooched him and then slept back to my position. Recalling Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer's tips, I repeat my action after sometime. Then repeat again the following day at the next sleep in and increase the number of times of kissing. Remember, to always step back after that so that he won't feel irritated but to let him get used to being kissed.

Now I kiss Cotton as much as I want and he does not react but just stay there to let me kiss him. Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack! Muuuack!

Selfie of me kissing Cotton's head

No comments:

Post a Comment