Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cotton's new 'green' toy


Cotton has a new toy recently. It's actually the packaging of his flea comb. I did not know Cotton is such an environmental friendly bun. Ain't he such a considerate darling?

Cotton simply turned crazy when he is given his new toy....in fact, he snatched the packaging from me when I just removed the flea comb from its packaging and left it on the floor. He was fast to snatch it.

Uncle Hubby was rather concerned if he would eat those cardboard and plastic but by the look of it, Cotton seems to be enjoying biting and not eating it. Well, how do I know? I guess I have been following closely on Cotton's foraging behaviour and I also watch YouTube on other people's video on their bun and therefore, internalize all the information and gain greater understanding on Cotton. :) I still remember a bun parent (I got the 2nd hand carrier and cage from her) who said this to me: "It's your bunny, so you will surely know its behaviour, action and personality and recognize it straight away." On retrospect, how darn right she is.



So what happened to his new 'green' toy now? See pic below:

 
Cotton's current new toy -flea comb packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment