Monday, April 7, 2014

Cotton's first multiple binky action!

Cotton did his binky!!!! Woot!

And I am in luck that I was able to film his multiple binky action. When he found his latest resting area in my bedroom with AC, he been doing multiple binky non-stop. Uncle Hubby and I could not believe our own eyes. Was that binky he did, we been asking ourselves?

He did so many times that there was enough opportunities for me to film him doing so. I was so happy and elated he still binky and I thought he might never be binky again due to his sad past and paranoia to human but he has proven otherwise. There's hope in life!

I think he loves the AC a lot.

The first time he did his binky was when he was found digging at our TV console and Uncle Hubby shouted at him. Uncle Hubby saw his binky jump but that was a single jump. Uncle Hubby thought Cotton was sneering at him by twisting his butt at him for shouting at him but I told him, no no. When a rabbit does a binky, it means they are extremely happy. Why would Cotton be 'extremely happy' when being shouted at? It must be because he found a new hide-out.

This time round, the theory is proven - he found a new hide-out and condition is great (that's why he does multiple binky non-stop). I am happy too that Cotton is extremely happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment