Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New fresh vegetable treat this week

New fresh vegetables treats for Cotton this week!

New varieties bought to add to other existing tried and tested vegetables: Rosemary, Sage, alfalfa sprouts with radish, Belgium Endive and peeled carrots. I

Alfalfa Sprout with radish


Peeled carrots

I forgot to take pictures of other fresh vegetables but I think readers can always google what they are :p. 

What excites me about this week fresh vegetable treats is, I did not do any vegetable wraps for Cotton. 



Previously, I had to do vegetable wrap method because Cotton would not eat fresh vegetables but herbs. So I have to wrap the leafy vegetable with herbs (see my previous entry) to trick him eating them and it worked. I did the vegetable wrap for 3x and this week, it's time to test if Cotton now used to eating his leafy vegetables without the wrap and he did! 



And Cotton finishes the bowlful of vegetables with his signature bowl flipping act.



Cotton has a sweet tooth and naturally he aimed for his carrots first. Uncle Hubby and I were initially concerned if he would be able to finish the pack of peeled carrots before the expiry date and our worries again proven unfounded. As the fresh vegetables provided him the liquid he needed from eating the dry grass and pellets, his water intake from the water bottle proportionally becomes lesser. 

Cotton did not waste my hard-earned money indeed. He's such an intelligent and glutton furkid. Love him very much



 

No comments:

Post a Comment