Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kissing Cotton

Writing in Cotton's perspective:

Dear BlogSpot:

Mummy used to sleep in my playpen at around 10-11pm, however, recently, she has changed the venue to her playpen - humans called it bed.

Actually I pretty like the bed because it has so much cloth material - silky smooth, and most critically, there is AC. Ooooo I love that cool air blowing to me. For the AC and the silky smooth cloth on Mummy's playpen, I do not mind snuggling with her. Then she will planting a lot of kisses on my face and stroke my whole body. Ooooo la la

Daddy do not like me on their playpen and recently he has been home late and Mummy said Daddy is OT. I don't know what is OT...maybe Daddy went to other playpen and get kissed by his Mummy in a bigger AC room.

Usually I let Mummy kisses me for 5-10mins and I will try to move a little and eventually break free. 24hours later she will come back for me. :S

 





Love,
Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment