Friday, April 4, 2014

Cotton's small sad history

Just this morning, I received an email from the SPCA with regards to Cotton's past. It's something which I'm curious about and is nothing to hide/ fear/ concerned of. The answer is purely for my plain curiosity.

The email reply from SPCA:

"Thank you for providing a home for one of our rabbits.

 

With regards to your queries on Cotton ( Cream), he was one of three rabbits that were found abandoned near the Nex Mall in Serangoon Central on the 29th of December 2013. The other two rabbits, Powder and Coco have also found homes.

 

Hope that helps."


This also brings us to another story which happened on the day of my adoption of Cotton. There were 3 white rabbits available and one of them was called Powder and is a She. She is also same age and breed as Cotton and I always have this feeling that Powder and Cotton are related. And gosh, my instinct is right! With the email confirmation, I'm more inclined to think they could be once a couple. I did not adopt Powder because I was not ready to do 2 bunnies then. 


I vaguely remember the 3rd white bunny as age 1yr + old. Maybe Coco was their daughter and if so, Cotton is already a father. Haha I believe he has been mated before since he was only sterilized after even sheltered at the SPCA. 


Now I can have some closure to Cotton's past and readily to move on full speed and force on Cotton's future. Woot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment