Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sleeping with Cotton on my bed

It always been my dream to sleep with Cotton on my bed and hug him like my small pillow....finally, my dream came true. I think turning on the air-conditioned helps...hahaha

I did this twice with Cotton and on his first time, quite expectedly, he felt nervous with heart beats fast. Then the 2nd time we did again (that's about after 1-2hours later), he was feeling much better. His heart beat no longer beating fast and in fact, he seems to enjoy the hug-sleep-in.

Currently, I need to held to him to get him lie down. We are still building our trust and relationship and I personally think it is a great progress, given that it is only 1.5 months of relationship together only.

I am confident that one day, he will naturally lie on his own will next to me on my bed and let me hug without a finch. I hope that day will come soon. :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment