Thursday, April 3, 2014

APD Timothy Gold Hay and his other new food

I read on many online reviews about Timothy Hay and came to know about APD Timothy Gold Hay. There are a lot of rave review about it such that some even claimed that their bunnies will not accept other brands of hay after eating this. Seriously? Not exaggerating, are they?

Proven! They are right!

I did an experiment to see if Cotton would love the Gold Hay as claimed by website reviewers, so I stuffed the Gold hay into his Timothy Ball. Previously, I stuffed some normal hays in the Timothy Ball and Cotton does not really take much, however, not anymore. The Gold Hay was gone the next morning from the Timothy Ball....totally gone and there was no mess at his litter box, inside or outside his playpen. Where did the Gold Hay? Cotton must have eaten them all, right? I repeated it again today and stuffed the Gold Hay into the Ball and when I returned home from work today, the Ball was empty. Again, no mess found. I think Uncle Hubby has to work harder from now onwards to sustain Cotton's expensive taste for premium hays. :p
 
Another fave hay added to Cotton's must-have food list


Back of the packaging


Stuff fully the Timothy Gold Hay into the Timothy Ball
Cotton also loves his Multi-Vitamin tab and I feed him one tab/day and hand-feed him along with his Senior Support during his exercise cum play time. Cotton now has much more running to do. :p


Oxbow Mult-Vitamin
On every Sunday mornings, while Uncle Hubby and I will have our McDonald's big breakfast, Cotton will have his bowl of treats as breakfast too. With the PLC member promotion for Burp (buy 3 for the price of 2 @ $6), it is surely a good deal. I feed half a pack to Cotton each time due to high blood glucose condition. Also note that Burp! does not indicate the ingredients but I would assume molasses is present, otherwise it won't be called a treat. These 3 packs will last Cotton for the next 06 Sundays.  

Cotton's Sunday treats

Updated on 06-Apr-2014: The portion for a pack of Burp! is apparently not enough for Cotton to eat twice so the 3 packs supply will only last him 3 Sundays instead. 

The size of 1 pack of Burp!

As long as Cotton finishes his food, I do not mind spending on him. I do not advocate food wastage. :D

Updated on 20-April-2014:



No comments:

Post a Comment