Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Recycle, reuse and rabbit

As I bought the wrong toilet tray (Triangle) before we adopted Cotton, so I thought how to reuse it in Cotton's cage. Then I got an idea by re-using it as a food tray for Cotton and let the purple tray be his toilet. In this way, he has a bigger toilet space and also a cleaner hay to munch on. Initially, Cotton did not seem to like having the food tray concept and will knock against it with his head. He, however, accepted the food tray fast within the same day I installed.

Cotton has also helped me to decide which direction the food tray to be installed and be better for his convenience. It took him very fast to adapt to the new orientation and look, how he can do some stretching while foraging at the same time.





On his 3rd day of using this food tray, Cotton seems quite fed-up to stretch and get his food. So he decided that he would climb into it! Awesome Cotton! Who said he is old? No way. I think he is at his prime age. Cotton is really a clever and active rabbit.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment