Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cotton's 2nd day at home

Cotton really likes his new purple litter tray! He peed and poo in the tray though I still found out some poops (like 3-4 drops) at opposite side of the cage. Some of his urine was not aimed accurately into the tray but that's fine with me. It's just the beginning and I believe Cotton will improve greatly very soon.

I continue giving Cotton massaging to bond with him. I also made a vet appointment for him on Saturday to give him a general health check to gain a baseline. Oh, did I share that I speak to Cotton in Cantonese only? I assume his previous owner may speak to him in either English or Mandarin and so I thought speaking to him in Cantonese may be a good change for him. He will know that he is in a different home now. Sometimes, Cotton seems to understand what I said to him; sometimes, Cotton seems oblivious to his surroundings and my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment