Sunday, March 30, 2014

Preparing Cotton's supplement prior to his exercise

Everyday at around 7-8pm evening, Uncle Hubby and I will be feeding Cotton his Senior Support supplement by hands through playing with him. I will break the supplement tab into smaller pieces about size of 2mm diameter and I feed him 1.5 tab everyday so that will be about 10 small pieces which my hands are able to break into. Uncle Hubby and I will each take almost even number of the smaller pieces so that Cotton will be able to be fed by both of us but Cotton has to run between us of a distance about 1m to get his sweet supplement.

1.5 tabs will be broken into 10-15 smaller pieces to be hand-fed Cotton later

I hope to do a video how we do the exercising with him through treats one day, so stay tune.

This entry as the title mentioned is during the preparation of Cotton's supplement breaking into pieces prior to his exercise. Cotton can smell his supplement and will go crazy for it and started harassing me for it. I could not concentrate breaking the tab well and so Uncle Hubby had to distract him away from me. That's where things become funny because we realized that Cotton was actually chasing after his daddy for treats when Uncle Hubby was trying to distract him. Cotton will nibble his daddy's toes gently if he does not get his treat so Uncle Hubby has to move away from him. Eventually, Uncle Hubby was actually jogging away from Cotton and Cotton followed him. It just so hilarious that I took a video of it.

Gluttony Cotton.

 
The running around distraction tires Uncle Hubby out every night so we lock his playpen now when I am to prepare his supplement treats for the exercise. Clever and sensitive Cotton will know it when he smell his supplement. I always prepare his supplement at the living room while watching TV, meanwhile Cotton will be getting ready and standing expectantly at his playpen. Look at his hungry look. Awwwww it's so priceless.
 


Cotton: Quick Mummy, I want my treat.
 
 
Cotton: Daddy, stop taking pictures of my hungry look. I want my treat now!

No comments:

Post a Comment