Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cotton's first Jailbreak experience


Cotton's first jailbreak experience at the living room! He's just like any rabbits - curious, cautious and careful in every move he made. His paws are also furry so virtually there's not much friction between his paws and the flooring. Each move he made makes him look clumsy. I also took the chance to carry him with right hand on his front and left hand at his bottom. Cotton dislikes being carried but I believe he will get used to being carried eventually. Hahahahaha 

After a while, he would hop back to his cage and rest. I think Cotton do not like to go outdoor much and pretty much a domesticated senior boy. Cotton is simply too adorable to resist.

I learnt that to bring him out to roam the house when he's resting at his cage. That's when he does not poop or pee. I am looking forward to get Cotton his playpen since he's quite littered trained for past 4 days. I intend to slowly giving him the freedom so that he will be continued being so obedient. 




No comments:

Post a Comment