Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cotton and his Timothy Ball

Yay! My performance bonus payout today, though it's pro-rated since I just changed job last year. I'm so delighted that I want to share the happiness with Cotton too and so I bought him a new toy - Alex Timothy Ball! I bought for $4.25 instead of the picture shown (it's from a website since I forget to take a picture of my purchase). The ball comes witha bunch of green Timothy hay in it. 


The ball is hung above Cotton's litter box so that his poo can be contained and he won't be confused where his food source is. The first night with his Timothy Ball was quite a disaster - we woke up to see a place littered with small pieces of hay and the ball was found on the floor. What a mess! Cotton is an impatient and violent rabbit if he has to take much effort to have his hay. He must have flung the ball while trying to gnaw for hay in the ball. In the end, I have to dig out most of the hay and rearrange the hay loosely so that Cotton can get his hay easily. 


Look! Who's enjoying his hay now! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment