Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cotton's playpen is here!

Cotton's playpen is up! The used playpen costs $30 for a set of 5. The cage door is not closed now since it's within the playpen boundary. However, Cotton does not seem to like his new freedom. He prefers to stay in his cage even at night. I found him also sleeping in his cage at 4am! 

Maybe Cotton needs more time to familiarize with his new expanded surrounding. Luckily I did not buy new playpen for him, else he does not only break my heart, but also my wallet. :D

I played my violin to Cotton last night but he was scared stiff. Seems that he still timid on foreign sounds which he does not heard before. But for sure, he used to our TV sounds. :P



To lure Cotton to be more comfortable with his playpen, I decided to remove his cage metals. I believe this way will boost his confidence to explore. 







No comments:

Post a Comment