Sunday, May 4, 2014

Paul, Fuzzy and Mimi

On the Labour Day public holiday, Uncle Hubby and I went to SPCA in the morning to check out for Mimi availability. We made a reservation for Mimi though we were undecided to adopt him or not.

There weren't many rabbits available at the shelter but 3 caught my eyes - Mimi was one of them.
 
Paul the Dwarf
 
Paul's severe matted fur
Paul was very timid - very timid. I tried to pat him but he would hop away to hide. Once the gate was closed, Paul would hop out to lie down.

Fuzzy the angora
 
Fuzzy
Fuzzy was also just as timid. I did not get to pat him at all.

Mimi the lionhead
Mimi's behaviour really resembled Cotton's initial behaviour at SPCA. He allowed me to pat and even carry him for a short while. He was pretty laidback and quite small size. I interacted with Mimi more than with Paul and Fuzzy because Mimi is relatively more friendly than them.

Oh Mimi, are you meant to be my bunny #2? If you are still available by 31st May, and I have not fancied any bunnies at HRSS and BW adoption drives, I will come for you, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment