Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bus Ride - Seeing the big big world


Dear BlogSpot,

Travelling home after my Blind Date #2 was an experience that I would never forget. I never realize there is a bigger world outside and the world is shaky and fast-moving. Luckily, my mummy is by my side and for the first time, I feel safe in my mummy's arms.
 
At my mummy's arms


I saw this grey building that wrote: Suntec City. Waaaaaa


I saw this white building that looks so heavenly against the blue sky.... Waaaaaa
 
I am squeezed between 2 giant greyish buildings...and the red dotted lights in front of me is so mesmorizing. Waaaaaa


More giant buildings...Waaaaa
What a day. It's terrifying and exciting at the same time. If the ride is less shaky, maybe I would enjoy better.

Sign-off,
Cotton




No comments:

Post a Comment