Thursday, May 1, 2014

2nd walk-walk on Labor's Day holiday

Dear BlogSpot,

Yippeeeee! It's public holiday today!

Daddy and Mummy promise to bring me to my 2nd walk-walk at the exercise-cum-man-made park nearby our house and they honoured their promise.

It's important for humans to honour their promises and commitment to us, bunnies. Otherwise, bad things will happen to them. Bleah!


I tricked Mummy many times by hopping at speed of 500 under the exercise structures and she could not catch up with me and had to let go of the leash many times. Lousy Mummy...hahahaha. I hopped for 15mins or so and decided to call it a day but lying down so Daddy cleaned my 4 paws with the wet tissues. I tried to kick Daddy a few times while he was cleaning my paws but missed it! No, it was not because Daddy dodged fast - my Daddy has super slow reaction, but because Mummy held me tightly and seemingly not fazed by my surprise Wong Fei Hong's Shadow Kicks. I will practice my Shadow Kicks again.

Sign-off,
Cotton





No comments:

Post a Comment