Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Double Feeders Bowls for Cotton

So I was looking online for a water bowl for Cotton and I found a perfect double feeder bowls! I checked out the price from PLC and they charged $13+. Nothing is cheap at PLC.

I heard that some online pet shops offer competitive prices for the same time sold at PLC and indeed, I found one via word of mouth recommendation. Hence, I paid $9.90 from Mosses Lee from Facebook, My Pet House, without any minimal purchase with free delivery. It's simply too good to be true.  

My idea water bowl cum treat bowl


Cotton's initial impression of the item




Now the double feed bowls is affixed on the playpen, next to the litter box



Cotton enjoying his fresh vegetables from his new feeder bowls


He also gets to eat his hays at his convenience


Nom nom nom


Look! After 8hrs and his water bowl is still cleaned and he drank quite a bit.









No comments:

Post a Comment