Friday, July 25, 2014

Who's the boss?

Dear Blogspot,

What's wrong with my humans???

When they decided to adopt my sidekick, I wasn't even consulted. Fine, what's done cannot be undone. So I decided to play nice and within 3-4 days of bonding with him, I started to kiss him. That ingrate sidekick never kiss me back....not even once yet. 

Fine, I cannot force a kiss from sidekick, can I? Mummy even tried once to trick sidekick to kiss me by applying some sweet syrup on my head and hugged us upright tightly at her chest. Sidekick did lick my head but that's because of the sweet syrup, not me and so mummy aborted the act. 

Then sidekick got to free roam just like I did and he stray peed. His stray pee condition continued for next few days and angered mummy who locked him up at cage for a day. I thought he be locked forever but alas, he was released the following day. Then now he stopped stray peeing last night and made mummy so happy that she letting us both free roam at daytime too. 

Sidekick has seriously no idea that all the areas in this house belongs to me, me and just me. Whenever he attempted to hop into any bedroom, I'll chase him out Hahahahhaha and he will hop back to the living room. I only allow him to roam just the living room for now. 

This morning, he daringly hopped into the master bedroom to my favorite resting spot to explore. I chased him out instantly and guarded at the doorstep. 



He then hopped back to our playpen and rested where he's supposed to. Hahahahah mummy and daddy have no worries about free roaming me and sidekick as I overheard them saying I'll monitor him. That's true but to have sidekick always in my line of sight means I'll not able to rest or sleep in peace. 

I be always watching sidekick....always at his back. Humans are clever ain't they? They leave the 'dirty' job of supervising to me while they at work or at sleep. Now I'm empowered to supervise sidekick, I'm the real boss. Hahahahaha 

Evil smiling,
Cotton 

No comments:

Post a Comment