Saturday, July 19, 2014

Continuing Bonding Day 12

Sigh......this morning at about 6am (what an alarm clock they are!), I heard some chasing kind of sound and decided to check them out. Sadly, 2 puddles of pee of Koogle still seen at corners of the front fence! Argh !


So I cleaned it up and also decided to move the water bowl to another position. Then something 'miracle' happened! Koogle flopped next to Cotton and lie his head on Cotton's belly! Omg! What a sight! So I took my cammy out but just when I wanted to take more angles, Koogle decided to time-out. Sigh!!



I also notice their water bowl is contaminated with their pellets dropped from the hay rack, so I decided to move the water bowl facing out. 



So now I wait again.....

While waiting to catch the culprit bun on stray peeing, they did something....Cotton lowered his head while Koogle was self-grooming (Cotton asking Koogle, please kiss me), but Koogle did not kiss. 


Instead, Koogle lowered his head to Cotton to kiss him and the gentlebun kissed. How sweet Cotton is.







They finally snuggled!!

 

But it was for a short while..... Then I caught the culprit who started to stray pee - it's COTTON!!! Omg!!! He stray peed twice đŸ˜–

After clean-up, Koogle was caught stray peeing at the same spot. And more stray pee when I stepped out of house. Argh!!!!


Jennifer suspected that my boys could be seeking for my attention as they only peed when I'm not around, despite Uncle Hubby was at home. Uncle Hubby doesn't really bother with them so they are attached to me. So I thought hard while at outside and instructed Uncle Hubby who was at home to let them roam free with supervision. 

When I was home 7hours later, Uncle Hubby who was sleeping on his 'job' while the boys were free roaming, we found out that there's ZERO stray pee observed. So that's the reason - they want to free roam! Cotton was found sleeping with Uncle Hubby at the AC room (why am I not surprise?) and Koogle was resting at the playpen. 

So tonight, they be free roaming while we be sleeping. We have no qualm on free roam Cotton since he's already 24-7 free roam but being confident with Koogle free roam unsupervised. Then again, this afternoon, Koogle has proven for past 7hrs of well-behavior so hopefully he continues to keep it up. 

Finger-X for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment