Thursday, July 10, 2014

Continuing their bonding Day 3

Continuing their bonding process.....after a break of 3 days.

So far, no fighting but Koogle will still thump his feet frequently. He's such a sissy!

Cotton once again is caught kissing him a few times but Koogle does not reciprocate. On a positive note, Koogle did not thump his foot when Cotton was kissing him. Cotton kissed him as long as 3-5mins. Amazing Cotton!


I think it's important not to give them too big space so I placed them in a 4 pieces playpen, a water bottle and a litter tray - nothing fanciful. I anticipate that there be chasing so too much items in the playpen would mean more clean up for me.

I decided to change the bonding site and to use at Koogle's side of playpen instead. Koogle is simply a stubborn bun who only takes soft approach and will head on with you on discipline. Since Koogle has been marking his territory at his playpen, I decided to bring Cotton over to his side instead. 

I started with the smaller litter tray then collected their urines and poops after 3hrs of putting them together. Then I changed to a bigger tray so both can be together at same time. I placed back their soiled bedding and pee pad in the bigger tray. So far so good for them. No fighting observed.  

Do you also observe something strange about the way how they rest? If Cotton rests on all 4, Koogle will rest on chicken position and vice versa. Hmmmm.... Need to find out if there's any hidden meaning. 



After 3hrs.....at 8:45pm.....Koogle began to rest in more relaxed position, almost next to Cotton. 


And when Koogle totally flopped, Cotton changed to meat-loaf position. Tsk tsk 







No comments:

Post a Comment