Monday, July 14, 2014

Continuing their bonding Day 7

This morning at 5:22am, there was some metal knocking sound and both Uncle Hubby and I woke up to check them out. Cotton was chasing after Koogle and I saw a pool of pee near the water bowl area. Ok, the hoo-ha must be because their litter tray had ran out of hay. I cleaned up the mess and refill their litter tray.  Before I switched off light to catch my 15mins more sleep, they laid next to each other. 


Before we left for work today, I took another picture of them again. 


Finger-crossed for now if they can really be gentlebun to each other while we at work. Will there be a poop, urine or hay war or everything when I'm home later? 

At about 6:30pm.......woot! They both are alive and well! No wounds found on them. They were resting when I entered the house. Somebun stray pee (suspected to be Koogle due to pee color where Koogle's darker brown and Cotton's pale yellowish) but I did not blame any bun because the litter tray was so wet that even the pee pad could not contain their pee. 

So what are they doing now? They are resting again after a meal of fresh vegetable and treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment