Saturday, July 12, 2014

Continuing their bonding Day 5

Last night, I left them in the playpen again and went to sleep. Second night and they did not fight with each other. Another positive sign, I guess.

So this morning when changing their litter box time, I decided to give them free roam. I think it's a right choice to let them do some free roaming time - their little own 'me' time.

After cleaning up, I put them both in the playpen. To prevent Google to move the litter tray while hopping frantically in and out, I added the anti-slip mat. 

Then Google surprised me with something....he drank water by sitting next to Cotton. Usually he will drink the water by sitting from the litter tray and stick his head out to drink. 

Well, it only lasted less than 3 minutes but I think it's a good sign? 




At about 6:30pm, it's time to serve their fresh vegetable meal. This time round, they were able to eat their vegetables together without me placing them together in the litter tray! Amazing. I think Koogle needs to be trained to learn that it is OK to eat with Cotton. He needs a lot of assurance and comforting to overcome his paranoid.

Tonight, it will also be their 4th night alone by themselves - bonding without monitoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment