Saturday, July 26, 2014

Daiso shopping again!!!

I happened to walk past Daiso (I swear it's really stumbled by chance) today after the temple praying in the morning so I took the chance to walk around. 

I spent again more items for my furkids more than for myself or Uncle Hubby. Hahahaha check it out what I bought:

A large scoop: for ease of scooping out the bedding litter and lesser time of scooping. Previously, I was using their treat bowls and I need to scoop several times and had to bend over. 


A small container bucket with cover: it's just right to contain NS pellets of 1.8 kg! The cover will keep the pellets for minimal oxidation or moisture. 


I saw a cute measuring cup for pets. How can I not buy it? Now I can accurately measure how much of pellets given to them daily. How clever! 


I have also bought 2 soft fur mat for Cotton's bed. It's a little oversized but I think is still usable. 



I also bought items like mini dustpan since the existing ones' bristles is wearing out and another cat repellent mat as spare. Total spending $18! 

Thank you Uncle Hubby for the sponsorship! Hahhahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment