Sunday, October 5, 2014

Protest For Late Breakfast

As I slept very late (2:30-ish am) last night so I also woke up late as well. I woke up at 10:30am this morning and first thing I did was to attend to them by refilling their hays. To my rude shock, they stray peed in one of the trays! 

I checked their bottom and again, Cotton's bottom was more dirty than Koogle's. Koogle also did a strange thing - he hopped to one of the litter boxes and urinated as if to tell me it's not him who stray peed. 



It's also very funny that they were forced to squeeze together in one clean tray while waiting for me to wake up to clean up their 'Protest' artwork. I also found out that they stray peed into one of the hay racks! Argh!!!!! 

I was mad and so did not give them any pellets this morning. They were of course disappointed but that's the return to their protest for giving me extra cleaning work to do. Bleah!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment