Saturday, October 11, 2014

Koogle Finally Kissing Cotton!!!

09-Oct-2014 marked as a very important date for their bromance! This is because Koogle was caught grooming Cotton....finally! 


Koogle was grooming himself and Cotton then slipped underneath Koogle (could see Cotton begging to be groomed). Koogle self-groomed and after a few sec, started grooming Cotton. I could not believe my eyes either! It lasted less than a minute but was an epic moment! 



Koogle doing his Yoga stretch! 



Look at the boys discussing and plotting something up to no good again. Hmmmmm


When I came home that day, the boys were very well behaved ie no stray peed. For some strange reasons, Koogle stomped his foot twice and I patted his head thinking he might want a pet but he still stomped. 

Sometimes I do find them like woman - hard to grasp. :X 

No comments:

Post a Comment