Sunday, October 12, 2014

Random Pictures IV - Bromance





I always think their sleeping positions in the 2 trays reminds me of Chinese prayers Sheng Jiao. 


And this means it's a Yes prayer! With Koogle as the upright and Cotton as the flip. Hahahaha


This picture reminds me of 2 cars parking in a parking lot. 




When their trays were removed as part of their potty retraining. 


They formed a Love shaped too???? 








Cotton used his litter box! What a starbuck he is! 


When the gate was finally removed for their first free roaming night - 2 nights ago. 


Their resting positions reminded me of stone lions guarding a building!



In their 2nd night of free roaming. 





Resting after a good Sunday breakfast!




Ahhhh my 2 pretty boys - Starbucks! Always so proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment