Friday, September 12, 2014

Micro-Space Bonding - Day 1

Someone posted about micro-space bonding their rabbits with success (read here: http://bandoliersnbunnies.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/bunny-bonding-blues-micro-space-bonding/)

So I decided to give it a try too. Basically Cotton and Koogle are bonded but they are not close. Actually I did something similar to them before but I did not follow through - meaning I did not put them together long enough as I was fattening Koogle at the same time. 

Ok let's see how they fare so far:

My version of micro-space setup. 

After an overnight of putting them together, I notice they are resting on the litter boxes which is not hygienic in my opinion. So I opened up a small resting space for them. 

Hmmmm still abit small to squeeze 2, so I opened a little more.

Ah.....just right for them. 

While I was at work, I continued monitoring them at random hours. 

Look!!! Things seems promising.

Hmmm....not so promising

Hmmm....looks somewhat promising....

Hmmmm....seems promising again. 

So when I'm home today, after changing their litter boxes (gosh, so much urine output!), I close up the resting space to one bunny size. 

Look!!! Well, it's Cotton who squeezed in besides Koogle. 

It lasted for 10mins or so until Uncle Hubby enticed them with some treats and they broke up the snuggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment