Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Micro-Space Bonding Day 3

On their Day 2 (from the reset), they began to eat their hays together. Pictures below were taken this morning though. 




I also notice that they tend to behave similarly like grooming themselves or drinking water after one has. Similar biological needs in short. 

Cotton is also seen to groom Koogle often BUT Koogle has not. :(

Koogle still lie opposite direction of Cotton during resting. 


Today at 12:44pm I peeped them. They were sleeping at the litter box and that's so un-them. 


So I changed my view mode to Max resolution to see it better. Usually when they do not rest at the corrugated board space, it can only mean one thing - some bun have peed on it. 


Did you see what I see???? Yes, some bun did just that! Well, it's not entirely their fault either since I notice another flaw of their new litter box setup - higher depth means their pee aiming will spill out since they raise their butts when peeling. 

I think I'll have another busy night later. Yawnzzzz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment