Friday, July 3, 2015

Random Pictures IX - Chillax, Bonded

Lazing together with a companion....really gives a sweet feeling and a sense of happiness. Charcoal has always been feeling tense when I adopted her. She is very alert to her surroundings and movement. Not sure if her alert behavior has to do with her being as an education pet previously before I have her. *shrug* 









Their pattern can keep changing within the same day. Lol m

In another day, I caught them snuggle again. 


Charcoal was on the look out for Her husbun while he slept like a log. A bodyguard wifey indeed! 





In another occasion, I caught them forming a love shape! 




So far, Cotton is the dominat bun while Charcoal is willing to follow him if he snugs her or chase her to where he wants her to go. Both their litter training are excellent, no complaint. This is ought to be my best days of my life 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment