Saturday, July 4, 2015

6 months to melt the Ice queen's heart

You can say she is shy, or autistic as another bunny parent described. Whatever it is, she took close to 6 months to be readily relax fully. She been stretching herself straightly and oftenly for the past 1 week. 




She won't even budge much if i snap picture quietly. It is indeed a big deal for me because it means she has come to trust me and accepted we are one family. 

I think bonding her with Cotton also helps to outreach her heart faster too. She observes quickly how Cotton interacts with us and learnt quickly which behavior is acceptable and which is not in this family. Clever bun indeed. 

One more plus point is that she is as super clean as Cotton. Look at her butt furs - so cottony white! 

She Binky once before but it was too fast to be captured. I hope I be lucky to capture her binky moments eventually. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment