Saturday, July 11, 2015

Love Bears a Fracture & a Fruit

Charcoal: "How much time has passed by and I have a family for 7 months already and still counting! I was a very shy doe and still is, hence I open up my heart slower than my husbun, Mr Cotton. I was told my husbun settled in this family within a month or less.

I took a longer time may be because of my past encounter with humans. Not easy to build back trust when one has post trauma experiences. It did not help when my mummy does not know what I had gone through previously. Luckily for her, husbun shown me the way. I was able to know my new family better through husbun's eyes. 

Initially, husbun and I were also not in friendly term. He was simply overly friendly and curious to my comfort. My mummy took 3 months or so to neutralize the animosity between me and Mr Cotton (see previous posts) before we could be bonded as a pair within 7 days. 

We have bonded for more than a month now and even at the first 2 weeks of bonded together, husbun would hump on me at times. There was once I struggled to shake him off and resulted me to fracture my left leg. My mummy saw me limping while hopping to escape from Mr Cotton when I managed to break free. I have since recovered and hopping well. No surgery, no bandage or medication. Purely self healing as per Dr Hsu (TAC) advised. 

I was separated and isolated to heal my fracture. This was my first 2 days posture. 


On next few days, I could slowly lie down. Amazing, isn't it? 

Almost a week later, I could almost stretch and lie down!


On my 8th days from fracture, my mummy decided to put me and husbun back as she afraid we be unbonded. I was still limping then. 

My mummy monitored us closely. Mr Cotton did attempt to hump me again despite my limping condition. My mummy instantly stopped him. This repeated for a while and then we decided to snuggle together again! 
 












My mummy does not understand us either. Indeed our love bears a fracture and a fruit later. " 



No comments:

Post a Comment