Saturday, January 17, 2015

Oh Charcoal!

Oh! Charcoal
I am but a fool
Darling, I love you
Though you shy me
You shy-off me
And you make me longing
But if you leave me
I will surely (be) lacking

Darling, there will never be another 
Cause I love you so
Don't ever leave me
Say you'll never go

I will always want you for my sweet heart
No matter what you do
Oh! Charcoal
I'm so in love with you


(Modified from Oh Carol song) 
............ 

Charcoal resting in her chicken-lay-egg position. 


Charcoal girl (火炭妹) meets Cotton boy (棉花哥) for first time! 


Her litter box habit training has been going very well! Now is the next stage of litter box arrangement - introduce pee pad and shred the newspapers. Tissue some of her pee and poops into the clean pan is still needed. She also been obedient to eat in her litter box after some re-positioning the hay rack. However, she doesn't seems used to having fresh vegetables. Hmmmm....


I also did some grooming on her. So much loose furs and the best thing is she was so cooperative during grooming time. 

Before: 

After: 

Her long nails! 

The dried blood at the end of the nail making looking out for the quirk a little trickier! 

More pictures of her! 


For the first time, she rested by stretching out! It's her 3rd day at home! 



One day, she will flop and sleep with eyes closed in this household...... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment