Sunday, June 8, 2014

Rearranging Cotton's litter box again

And here I am re-arranging Cotton's litter box again. Hahahahha this time, Cotton has no more playpen but just his litter box which is placed just outside of our room to convenient him to access his food and do his business 24-7. 

I bought a plastic grid to reduce his stray poops and hays from falling out of his box whenever he jumps out. I was inspired by an article by BW and got a similar grid from my nearby fish shop. And because Mi-yeon will flip the metal bowls, I have since placed the metal bowls for Cotton to use. 



And Cotton seems to adapt well with the new arrangement. But Cotton bit off some of the rubber stopper which support the metal bowls' structure. Although I was able to find some ruminant of the rubber stopper but there is always a risk that he might have swallow some as well. 

So I decided to re-arrange and affixed the metal bowls to tie to a playpen fence. This way, the rubber stopper will not be so accessible to Cotton.  


And there he is, eating and munching his fresh vegetables as usual. I think he's used to his human mummy who will disturb his litter box arrangement once a while. Indeed, with the plastic grid introduced into his litter box, his stray poops and bedding reduced greatly and sometimes, there was none! Thanks BW for sharing. 

I'm also so glad I have Cotton as my furkid. His litter habit is excellent too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment