Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cotton's 3rd day of 24-7 free roam freedom

It's Cotton's 3rd day of unsupervised free roam 24-7 today. So how well has he fare so far?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drum rolls........ He has done splendidly! He did not disappoint us both and we are so proud of him and his good behavior. 

His litter habit is excellent and we have trained him to only eat within his litter box and he never fails to do it so far. 

On the first night after his first 24-7 unsupervised free roamed, Cotton also did something perculiar....out of character - he for the 1st time rested at my side of the bed! 



In the past, he would sleep at his daddy's side on the floor and once, I exchanged sleeping side with Uncle Hubby, Cotton chose to sleep outside of the room despite no AC. It's my thinking that Cotton decided to give me a chance to bond with him since I (in his opnion) have behaved well by giving him the free roam freedom. Hahahahahahaha it's mutual? 

Anyway, Mi-yeon is not allowed to do free roam yet as her litter habit is not stable yet. I suspect when no humans at home, she will misbehave. See her latest 'artwork' while we were at work today: both metal bowls - pellet dish and water bowl, were flipped out, and she urined near the flipped bowls. She's totally atrocious. She has pushed hers and my limit so I reduced her pen to a 4-pieces playpen. She must be upset that I have reduced some of her space this morning and decided to revolt. Sorry gal, you messed up the wrong human Mummy.... I'm a Tiger mummy. ROAR 




No comments:

Post a Comment