Monday, December 22, 2014

Horrible Cotton!

Cotton was all so well-behaved and even binky a few times when Uncle Koogle was hospitalized. Then I knew I will have a hard time when Uncle Koogle discharged. True enough....

On first day of Uncle Koogle's discharge and Cotton stray peed thrice at Uncle Koogle's pen. 

Just 2nd day of his discharge, Cotton begins very chewy! He deflated the Super Me rabbit.....


....he now jumped often to our sofa which he never does so previously and bit my mouse scroll button!!! 


He's simply too outrageous and destructive. So now we have to lock him up in his playpen. 


Until he knows how to behave. 

My dear Cotton, my love for you has never been changed. You cannot be jealous because I pet Uncle Koogle often and not you. This is because he response differently when comes to interacting with us. You can play chase for treats but Uncle Koogle does not; you will come to us when we called your name and play with us but Uncle Koogle will not. Hope that by confining you back in your playpen will let you reflect why we do so. 

Be a good Starbuck, Cotton. 

2 comments: