Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Special 23-Dec Today

Today is a special day for Cotton - last year this date, he and 2 other bunnies were abandoned at a mall nearby. 

However, today he is resting in his pen (he's jailed for being chewing destructive....will post his naughty deeds soon), getting fed with decent food and sheltered from bad weather. 





It so irony to say this to my dear Cotton: thank you for being abandoned or else we would not have met. I promise you that it would be your last abandonment and your family and home is here. I may not be able to let you have the most of everything but you will need the least of anything - my way to give you Happiness. 

Smooch! 


2 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy Adoption Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton: thank you cocoa's mummy! :D I'm fat but happy senior buck now. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete