Friday, August 21, 2015

Project Fat Fat

Charcoal: my mummy current obsession on us now is making me fat. Her targeted weight set for me is 1.3kg :O

Last weighed in 14-July, I was 1065g. About close to 3-4weeks later, my mummy weighed me again. 

11-Aug: 1123g. It's a jump of 40g!


She weighed me again on 17-Aug: I was 1135g - a mere 10g more within a week. 


So now my mummy knows the way to fattening me up without syringing me daily - feed us with veggies daily. 

My mummy is a weird person because she used to control our pellet diet too and now she would fill our pellet bowl to let us eat till to our hearts' content. This means to say she will give us an amount which husbun and I will finish and stop eating further in that one feeding timing in every morning. If there is any excess, she would clear away. So you tell me, how not to get fat like that???? It just a matter of time that I will reach her targeted weight.

23-Aug-2015 weight update:





Another 10g more within a week! Another baby step closer to the ideal 1.3kh target!

My mummy has stopped syringe feeding me for a week now. She said I should be able to gain weight through the normal diet provided - hays, veggies, supplement and pellets. She forgot to add: a dose of love and happiness too! I want to be a happy fat doe if she desires my weight to be increased. 

29-Aug-2015: In just 6 days, I'm 22g heavier! No way!!! I am now 1167g! 

My mummy has stopped syringe feeding me and served only vegetables, more pellets and plenty of hays. Somehow with the free roaming at night, husbun and me tends to eat more hays at night too. My mummy now needs to top up twice a day - morning and evening. 


My weight gained also resulted my spine bone less easily felt than before. I am also more chubbier to be cuddle. However, I am still far away from my targeted 1.3kg weight so my mummy is not giving up! :O 

7-Sep-2015: She weighed 1230g!!! 70g away from the targeted weight! Woohoo! 



Till then, watch this space for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment