Saturday, February 28, 2015

Charcoal Girl Kisses Me!

Another Black Silver Marten owner shared with me that her bunny is very vain and loves to pose for the camera. Interesting isn't it? So I want to know if Charcoal girl is vain too and hence placed a mirror for her. 


I think she's feeling awkward and did not eat much of her hays or veggies after that. So I removed the mirror and concluded she is not a vain pot. 

At the River Safari trip today, I saw a black stingray and couldn't help to see a strong resemblance between the black stingray and Charcoal....especially their eyes!! 



Just a moment ago, I noticed she is lying on the mat just like Cotton!! 



It's definitely a good sign!

Charcoal girl is slow to warm up and so I have been carrying her often on her 3rd week of recovery and kissing her as much. This week is her 4th of recovery and hence I gave her some floor time too! 

When I was carrying her on my chest, I stroke her chin and noticed she would lick me back in response! Hallelujah!!! I was so elated when she licked me for the first time! She doesn't always lick me whenever I stroke her chin and hence, her kisses are truly a delight for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment