Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jan-23rd: First Volunteer Stint at Hospice

Cotton: my first assignment with wifey on our trained volunteer at a hospice. 

Sometimes we take turn to comfort the patient....


Wifey a bit offended by being cupped at her butt. Hahahaha I'm joking. 


Sometimes I got caressed. That's part of the volunteer job I have to face. 




Sometimes I get as many as a few medical fans who just adored me and caressed me. Hahaha. I'm just too charming. 






Sometimes me and wifey will have to squeeze a bit for space. 


Size ain't matter. Who is afraid of the big black dog! We bunnies are larger than life. 




While waiting for our transport to come, my mummy did some photo taking on us again. Sigh..... 











I can be a poser at times. Hahahaha 






My first assignment is a success! It happened once a month on every 4th Saturday. Recently, my mummy is a bit ill so not sure if I am able to continue doing this in Feb and Mar. I bet my medical fans and patients will miss me. 

2 comments: