Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Charcoal is now called Cindy Charcoal

Cheeky little Charcoal recently told me she prefers to be called Cindy. I still find it unbelievable as she lied to me about her age before and hence I am still caution when talking to her. 

The whole story should date back to 2 weeks ago after I went to attend an Animal Communicator and Healing Power workshop. Why I chose to pay and attend was so that I could communicate with my pets to know them better and also with my departed pets like Uncle Koogle and Miyeon. I would say going to the workshop is one of the best decision choices I made in the year 2015.

I realized that Cindy Charcoal is a very cheeky little bun who would be coy with her replies at times. Maybe I am still a novice so sometimes I am unable to differentiate if she is telling me the truth, partial truth or just a drama queen. Afterall, she did lie to me once about her age which I had the chance to verify. After that incident, I am just being caution when talking with her.

Initially she told me she was 3 year-old, too fast and in front of Cotton. Later, I think she just probably did not want Cotton to know her “real” age which she whispered to me that she is 7 year-old.

She also told me a sobbing and dramatic story that she lived like a Cinderella when she was in the pound. Therefore she felt like a Cinderella and wanted to be called Cindy. Hmmmm…she said she likes Charcoal too as it is a named given to her by me. Well, like a friend who verified for me that she sees “Charcoal” as the family (last) name and “Cindy” as the first name. A colleague-cum-friend shared his perspective that Cindy Charcoal is a classic example of living from rags to riches! Hahaha…. indeed, because Cotton is the white Prince Knight/Charming.    

So now, Charcoal is called Cindy Charcoal. I hope she is happy with her new name which she gave herself.



2 comments: