Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pre-bonding for Cotton & Charcoal

3 days before I am sending them for bonding. 

For the past few weeks I have also been doing my due dilligence to prepare for them to be bonded easier later. And the pre-bonding preparation seems to pay off. 

Besides the fact that they no longer mark each other territory with pee or poops, they also been sticking together often. Maybe connecting their resting mats together helps! 

Recently for the past few mornings, Cotton been resting near Charcoal. 


He even extends his hands into Charcoal's butt. 



Charcoal did not even resist! What a beautiful sight! I think they will both will get bonded easily when I board them next week. I guess bonding a doe and buck always easier than a bromance or sisterhood. 

Then the evening later, there was a mat fight!




Then 2 evenings later.....Cotton fought back and snatched the mat to his side! 


It's so interesting huh? Cotton must be trying to show his power to Charcoal. I hope their bonding will be a smooth one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment